Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Midnight

saved flights

hello folks im having a problem of saved flights.i have several saved flights and when i start FSX it will default to a saved flight that i chose as default, but when i end the flight and go to free flight i will hit the load and it will not show all of the saved flights that i have.the only time that i will see my saved flights is when i hit the saved button.what am i doing wrong..............Thanks..............Robert

Guest jshyluk

The only thing I can think of is that you clicked on Missions, which is just below Free Flight by mistake. Missions will show you all of the default installed flights, but not any of your saved flights, so it looks similar. Likewise, if you are saving in the middle of a Mission, you can only get to that save by going into Missions and then checking "Show Saved Missions".I hope this is an easy catch as above, and not something more complicated. Jeff ShylukSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

Guest PPSFA

At the risk of stating the obvious, if you have a lot of saved flights, you need to use the scroll bar on the right to see them :(

The only thing I can think of is that you clicked on Missions, which is just below Free Flight by mistake. Missions will show you all of the default installed flights, but not any of your saved flights, so it looks similar. Likewise, if you are saving in the middle of a Mission, you can only get to that save by going into Missions and then checking "Show Saved Missions".I hope this is an easy catch as above, and not something more complicated. Jeff ShylukSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM
Thanks,, Jeff. I feel stupid. Must have turned "Show saved missions" off.