Sign in to follow this  
Guest morley54

Error Message Requesting ReActivation

Guest morley54

Hello all,I purchased Active Sky ASA a couple of days ago and am just learning how to use it. Yesterday I received a error message saying the I needed to ReActivate the program. I did as instructed and the program worked ok. My concern is that there may be a limit to the number of activatiions. Incase this happens in the future, will there be a problem? I use a single computer and run Microsoft XP SP3, 3.2 ghz and 2gb ram memory. I use FS9 9.1 with FSUPIC 3.90. At the time the error message was generated I was using concurently Air Hauler, ASA, and FS MovingMap. Thanks for your helpMorleyThis may be a dup message. Yesterday I posted a similar message, but I didn't see it on the board. So I posted again today.

Hi,I don't think your message yesterday posted, as you just have one post to your name.For right now you should be OK. If this continues we can easily re-set your key and dig into why it is happening for you. The other software you are using should be fine and not causing this.Keep using ASA and post back if you keep getting the message.Thanks,