Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ruben

Pull Up Windows

Guest Ruben

Whenever I'm in the virtual cockpit and I want to bring up the FMC, it comes up as a window. I unlock it, put it away, then bring it back up and it has the window around it again. If there is no fix to this, I understand but those things drive me crazy. lol thanks guys!

Ruben,Which aircraft. I certainly don't see this on the 757 on either of two systems I am running. Does it occur with other aircraft? Is it a graphics card setting issue perhaps?John R

Guest Ruben

It's in the 757. Just comes up with a standard window around it. I have to press unlock window. I'm not in full screen. Is that the issue?

Ruben,Never noticed this in all the years I've been doing this - I suppose as I always fly in full screen. Anyway it only happens in VC and in window mode and it must be an FS9 thing - it also happens with LDS 767 and PMDG 747. Interesting - I must see what happens in FSX?John R

Guest Ruben

Thanks for your quick responses! The pss757 is only available in FS9, not fsx.I wonder.

Thanks for your quick responses! The pss757 is only available in FS9, not fsx.I wonder.
Ruben,FSX doesn't have this problem. John R

Guest Ruben

i know. i have the issue in fs9.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.