Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

One very important request for FS2004 -- possible show stopper!

Guest Hugo

...or do like me. Get a divorce and stay single... Oh joy! :-)btw John, I think you put on a h... of a nice one there!!!

Or you can always say it was my hard earned money, (and bring her back a new dress or something), that should hold her over. If not you better hop on the good foot and do the bad thing. LOL

Guest JonP01

I had this all figured out long ago. I will be smuggling the sim into the house nesstled inside a Corn Flakes box. If I'm caught pulling it out of the box, I'll just say: "My, Kelloggs really have improved the quality of their free toys since the 1960's!".

Guest Captain Barfbag

The cereal box is a great idea. Maybe we can get Microsoft to put various spouse-friendly celebrites on on the cover - like Wheaties does. How about Martha Stewart, or Oprah (standing next to a jumbo jet).

I can very good imagine your problem; haven't realized it until now, what future lay's ahead also for me.Thought about the following remedy:take scissors and carefully cut the front of the fs2002 package, paste this front on your fs2004 package and you are there.But be careful: of course your wife may never ever discover this malversation: you must absolutely get rid of your damaged fs2002 package.The worst would be: if your wife discovers, that you found it necessary to update your hardware worth $ 500,-- for this fs2004.Willem

Guest Toni Rauch

Rumour has it that the program's being released in a tin as a limited edition - tell your wife it's a new flavour of biscuits and keep the tin from her to 'protect her waistline'.Or better still, if you're caught red-handed with the box, tell her you got it 'on approval, just like all the shoes and dresses she sneaks into the house.......'Toni.