Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lovetofly28

Please Help Me With PMDG 747 FSX

Dear PMDG Support Fourm,When I start at a gate in FSX, I go through all the checklists, then when I am taxing to the runway for takeoff, I cant figure out how to trim the airplane for takeoff. I have tried many buttons in the plane and nothing has happened. I read in the manual that it is on the control consoul, and I cant find it. Is there anyway to trim the airplane? From-Lovetofly28

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dear PMDG Support Fourm,When I start at a gate in FSX, I go through all the checklists, then when I am taxing to the runway for takeoff, I cant figure out how to trim the airplane for takeoff. I have tried many buttons in the plane and nothing has happened. I read in the manual that it is on the control consoul, and I cant find it. Is there anyway to trim the airplane? From-Lovetofly28
Open the control console ( THR ),scroll to the left until you see the trim values.Then youhave to options to adjust the trim: 1) Num 7 and Num 1 ( to trim up or down )2) When using a yoke adjust it with whatever button you assigned to the trim.Hope that helps