Sign in to follow this  
Guest spools

Load Manager Discrepancies

Guest spools

Fellow Simmers,The attached picture shows the FSX load manager on top with the FS9 load manager below.Both are set to Kgs, MD-11 Mixed Class, Full Passengers and 30,000 kgs fuel.Any ideas why the differences in the ZFW and other parameters.When I try to insert 195.0 in the FS9 CDU the message "Entry Out Of Range".I may have missed something, and I still can't see it.......Cheers

That fs9 load manager looks the same as the old (prior to version 1.10) FSX load manager, if you notice there is no 'H' Distribution option.But I always wondered how the FSX MD11 gained almost 20 tons to it's ZFW after the update (1.10), thats a lot of weight to appear.

Guest spools
That fs9 load manager looks the same as the old (prior to version 1.10) FSX load manager, if you notice there is no 'H' Distribution option.But I always wondered how the FSX MD11 gained almost 20 tons to it's ZFW after the update (1.10), thats a lot of weight to appear.
I think I've found the problem with the error message.With the FS9 version I hadn't changed the PMDG options to kg's in lieu of lb's......Still appears as though the ZFW figures are different for the FS9 and FSX versions though???

I think I've found the problem with the error message.With the FS9 version I hadn't changed the PMDG options to kg's in lieu of lb's......Still appears as though the ZFW figures are different for the FS9 and FSX versions though???
I have had the same problems in FS9 and the MD-11 Load Manager. I'll set everything according to what I set in the Load Manager, load the MD-11 in FS, and what the Gross Weight gives me in the Load Manager is different from what my Aircraft > Payload Gross Weight says.Greg

Still appears as though the ZFW figures are different for the FS9 and FSX versions though???
Graham, like was said above, it looks as though your FSX load manager isn't updated. You should have the "H" distribution option, which isn't showing in that screen shot for some reason. Are you sure you're running the latest version of the MD-11X?I just checked both of mine, and they both show the same numbers as your FS9 load manager.

Yeah the FSX version definately hasn't been updated.I am still interested how the aircraft gains 18 tons on the update though