Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

I wonder if this product is ever coming out?

I wouldnt hold your breath. Even though I like Ultimate traffic they dont seem to be the best at informing their customers. I dont think I will switch to another unless it shows substantial improvements.

Jim Wenham

i feel the exact way. i am looking forward to this if it ever gets released before i quit FSX and yes the developers are being very tight lipped and i feel that usually menas things are not going as well as planned. look at Nick on the GEX forum, he tells people all the time his progress on everything he does and the people cant get enough.

i feel the exact way. i am looking forward to this if it ever gets released before i quit FSX and yes the developers are being very tight lipped and i feel that usually menas things are not going as well as planned. look at Nick on the GEX forum, he tells people all the time his progress on everything he does and the people cant get enough.
I've given up. 6 months ago I redid my computer by putting FSX on its own drive and installing Vista64. I've been a UT user for many years but under my current setup I run under SP2 only. When UT released the teaser I thought great. Little did I know 6 months later I would still be flying with default traffic. If anyone has a replacement that uses real airline names please let me know.

Guest 413X3
thats not what it means at all, many times it means the team is busy fixing bugs adding features and polishing the software. just ask PMDG

If anyone has a replacement that uses real airline names please let me know.
You can try World of AI, free, but somewhat tedious trying to install packages.... and you lose your boat traffic unless you convert all the flight plans to FSX stylehttp://www.world-of-ai.com/

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |