Sign in to follow this  
Guest glnflwrs

John Helby's Tutorial?

Guest idj

Hi Guys..I am trying to download the pdf file of John Helsby's flight tutorial from Chicago to Toronto. I believe it contains a lot of info about the FMC for the PSS 747-400. Whenever I click on the link which should take me to the 'Educational Resource Centre' it keeps saying 'Page Cannot Be Displayed.'Has this been removed? and ifso, where can I get it from.PS...Sorry if I'm not in the right section for this post...Thank...idj ;(

Guest glnflwrs

idj, I just did a search on the author "Helby" and got nothing. Have you seen this on AVSIM? Are you sure of the name? Just checkin' the obvious. ;>)Glenn

Guest idj

Glenn.. Well in fact, its 'Helsby', sorry for my misspelling. The AVSIM page that mentions it is here...http://www.avsim.com/pages/1200/pss/pss747.htmlScroll down to 'Flight Management Computer' and it gives you the 'HERE' link for it.But it can never be diplayed. Thanks...Ian

Guest glnflwrs

Ian, I get the same results. I've posted a message in the forum help and sent a privmesg to Ken. Should hear something soon.Glenn'Maintain thy airspeed, lest the ground rise up and smite thee.'

Guest idj

Glenn...Thanks a million for your help, but it's sorted...AVSIM emailed me saying the tutorial is on the PSS website....If anybody else wants it, logon to the PSS site & on the left under 'QUICKNAV' select 'SUPPORT' then 'PRODUCT MANUALS' then choose the B747....It's there, more than 1 in fact. And the Fuel Planner too...Thanks....Ian

Guest glnflwrs

Allrighty then.Glenn'Maintain thy airspeed, lest the ground rise up and smite thee.'