Sign in to follow this  
Chris Willis

FS In Flight Mag reviews Eaglesoft's Beechjet

This aircraft looks stunning and there has always been a lack of small biz jets of a very high quality to this completeness.I too am waiting to download this aircraft and im sure Ron has made the flight model equally detailed.Peter

ChrisYou know me ;-) Anything thats concentrates our attention to the fluid living sky where aircraft operate and can show some of that beauty will be a winner with me.I will find it very difficult to go BACK to FS2002 when I see FS2004 ;-)I am also sure FS2004 will be a big new challenge for you and your talents and that we will be equally greatful for your work in FS2004 as we have been in FS2002.BTW the Lago programme to improve turbulence looks interesting?Peter

"BTW the Lago programme to improve turbulence looks interesting?"I'm curious how Lago is going to perform this feat, and what impact on FS performance such a module might have. I generally set up turbulence by setting my winds to gusty.... Can have quite a bit of fun by flying into a 30 kt. headwind in a Cessna, only to have it drop to zero.... I've heard the stall buzzer go off a few times--and have had the odd sensation of "dropping" out of the air on approach. Makes me wonder how pilots handle landing into a gusty headwind--do they just compensate by landing above stall to be on the safe side?-John

JohnReal world in bad wind and turbulence or with a strong crosswind you dont want to be holding off near the stall but tend to put it down firmly.Also remember the famous demonstrated crosswind componants are demonstrated pure and simple and not THE LIMIT of what the plane can do.The Seneca five has a demonstrated crosswind componant of 15kts while I know its limit is 40+ kts ;-)Peter http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/9552.jpg

Peter, Nice shots"I am also sure FS2004 will be a big new challenge for you and your talents and that we will be equally greatful for your work in FS2004 as we have been in FS2002."From whats I have seen, fs2002 weather/clouds/sky will looks really outdated compare to the fs2004 default and capability. In fact most 3rd part add-ons from previous version are always outdated compare to the latest version capability and newest addons released. Can't wait to works on the fssky!BTW the Lago programme to improve turbulence looks interesting?Looks interesting yes..ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis