Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hendrix78

PS737NG

Guest Hendrix78

Hey fellow simmers. Finally after a long computercrash im BACK to flying. Missed u all :)I got myself abit of a problem, and I was hoping there is someone on this vast forum who can help.Im using PS737NG panel, which was recently made freeware. I mainly fly SAS 737-600's and found that panel to be very nice..apart from 1 problem.When fueling my plane i have fuel in all 3 tanks, Mains and center tank. But the panel only drains fuel from the wingtanks, leaving my engines flaming out with over 4000kg in the center tank. I cant make my panel using all tanks. Ive read the manual and I have all pumps on on the fuelmanagement, but still the same problem.Anyone that feels they can help i will be very grateful.Best RGDS, Hendrix

Guest Hendrix78

Wow. Ok.. got an update on this.. If I leave the center pumps on the panel gives me a warning that the fuel is empty, but the plane continues to fly, and the center tank gauge in the EICAS is showing screwed numbers :) and the main tanks empty and thus yellow. Very strange.Im using Project opensky 737-600 latest revision and have added electrical_pump = 1 on the fuelsection.Wonder whats causing the gauge to go haywire, it actually drops the amount of fuel in the center tank by hundreds of Kg, and then slowly add 1 kg increments..Anyway, if someone with good knowledge on this has an idea, put a reply.Again, Best RGDS, Hendrix

Just as a possible suggestion. I had this problem once before of a 737 drawing fuel from one tank only.Search the FUEL section of the cfg for number_of_tank_selectors=It should read 2 for the 600 I believe.Just a suggestion.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG