Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest emmaenn

Can someone help me with the load manager?

Guest emmaenn

HiI'm using the PMDG MD 11 with FS9 and Vista. I have read a lot of posts here looking for answers, maybe I haven't found the right one yet.I can start the LM before starting FS or while FS is running, I've tried loading and saving different panel states before or after running LM. The results are always the same. All I get are the standard weights issued by FS. I also use a wide screen and selecting this option in LM does not change anything. :( Can anyone help?ThanksStefan JonackBad Hersfeld, GermanyP.S. Into what files are fueling and loads saved?

HiI'm using the PMDG MD 11 with FS9 and Vista. I have read a lot of posts here looking for answers, maybe I haven't found the right one yet.I can start the LM before starting FS or while FS is running, I've tried loading and saving different panel states before or after running LM. The results are always the same. All I get are the standard weights issued by FS. I also use a wide screen and selecting this option in LM does not change anything. :( Can anyone help?ThanksStefan JonackBad Hersfeld, GermanyP.S. Into what files are fueling and loads saved?
Do you mean the ones in the FS Payload Menu?? PMDG doesn't use the default payload system (thank God) or fuel system so I would check the Gross Weight in the System Display Panel or in the FMC against the ones you loaded in the manager. James

Make sure Vista admin rights are bequeathed to the pmdg folder and subfolders or the Vista-nanny will prevent one app from changing ini files.