Sign in to follow this  
Guest predator_Ec

My NEW 737-200 PANEL

Guest predator_Ec

HelloI've spent the last 2 years developing this panel for the Boeing 737-244 ADV, it took me so long because I had to learn from 0 and no much time due to work. Anyway it was developed upon several third party gauges, mods, and addons, so my work consisted in research and assembly of the parts I need to achieve a better look.PANEL IS NOT PUBLISHED ANYWHERE due respect to the other developers but I'll ask for permission once the mod is 100 completed and spent severeal hours testing.Panel characteristics:-Auto installation program with Tinmouse II 737-200 model with updated modified handling and my own eye-candy repaints-Panel Main view using main layout from Luis da Costa Pereira but heavily modified to achieve the required gauges and look-Complete ANALOGIC gauges and MCP-Full replicated MCP Sperry 177 functions.-Complete 737-200 sounds incluiding own cockpit recordings from actual B732.-Fully compatible FMC (friendly panels payware) not incluided for eventual sharing. but will be incluided a PANEL.CFG file with the proper changes to be done when user buy this addon.- GPWS fully functional with all Callouts- Ground Handling utility that allows perfect pushback and after pushback turn and taxi speed enabling.- Fully operational TCAS with offline and vatsim traffic enabled.- Richard Probst's overhead, throttle pedestal and weather radar fully functional and linked- Aditional pedestal with throttle for easy opperation in the main panel.- Fully animated X and Y axis yoke, free moving so you can move in case you need better visualization.- Fixed ADI indicator that is better than the original panel...- Fixed radio altimeter with exact altitude callouts.- Main Richard Probst's radio stack and Main panel radio panel for easy access... (the only thing not real, but really useful)- Aditional Altitude Selector to enable altitude reach aural advisor.- All Sideviews incluiding forward-right with the sperry 177 MCP visibleHere a few pics for you to enjoy... I hope to one day receive all permissions to publish this work.

Here a few pics for you to enjoy... I hope to one day receive all permissions to publish this work.
Nice pics... let us know when you're ready to make it available :)

Nice pics... let us know when you're ready to make it available :)
Looks great - looking forward to it!Cheers,Scott KJMS (or thereabouts)

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Looks like some really nice work; hopefully you'll receive permission to release it.

John G.

Wow, amazing work.. and hopefully you get the permission soon.

Guest IvanZivanovic

GR8 work, any update on release date ;)

Here a few pics for you to enjoy... I hope to one day receive all permissions to publish this work.Hi,For some reason I can't find a download link for the panel pictures. Others seem to have had no problem viewing them. Is there a remedy ?Thanks,Jack :(

Guest PT-SLE

Any news about this great work? Widescreen option include?

Guest A320

where is this panel?why there is no pics on the post?planning release?could you please inform?

Hi GuysThat looks awesome! I would love to see the pics, coz coudlnt find them.thanks

Arslan Nouar

Guest predator_Ec

Hi!!!Sorry for being lost the last months.. I've been very busy with the Tinmouse panel....I don't know why all the previously published photos were deleted... but here are 3 new ones of my panel, the first showing the aircraft main panel with movable yoke, the second the integrated FMC and the third the installation module front screen displaying my three 737 fully modified textures of my personal favorite airlines currently using 732 ADV. I'm working in a new photoreal layout and an approach view mode also photoreal taken from a real 732 and a new more real yoke.Stay tuned for updates next year!!Happy flying the tinmouse