Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scandinavian045

A little FPS problem...

Guest Scandinavian045

Hi everyone!I'm new here and do not have any english or american backround so bear with me....Anyway, I have some problems with my PMDG products:When I have selected the 737-800/900 or 747-400, the FPS is going up and down, I usally get around 30-40 FPS at this airport with any other add-ons (like Level-D 767). But the FPS is changingfrom 30 (or 40) to 10, and then up to 30/40 and then down to 10 again. And it repeats doing that all the time, in VC, 2D and Spot view. It's like this with both products. Maybe becouse I have installed the latest graphics drivers, I have a nVidia GeForce 7600 GS.0, I have run both add-ons before withour problems, got the latest patches and updates for both of them and I have re-installed them both twice. Anyone got any ideas of what it can be or what I should do to make it run properly? It's a shame becouse I love flying the 737, 747. :(Marcus Le Veau

Please sign you name to posts in this forum.I ignore the much ballyhooed FPS numbers. As long as the motion is smooth and not jerky then I am not concerned. You didn't mention anything about your system, but the changing FPS number is not unusual. I bet it actually is rapidly changing every couple of microseconds, and what we see on the screen is just a sample measurements.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Scandinavian045

Im not such a tech guy but it isen't microseconds as you think, it stays at the low FPS in about 3 seconds and then jump up to high FPS and stays there in 3 seconds, and it is like that.And I have XP, not Vista.Marcus Le Veau

Guest chrut

Edit: Disregard. Read the post wrong, sorry.