Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Felix1987

747x Navigation Problem

Hi,I use FSX with SP2 and the 747x with the latest SP. I have the Issue when I switch to LNAV mode the plane does not fly the heading of the active waypoint. It always flies 5 to 15 degrees next to the route showed on the navigation display. Also when I select heading or capture the localizer the same issue occurs. I have experienced this on all flights I have done so far with this aircraft. The problem occurs no matter if I start cold and dark or fully powered. So it can not be related to the IRS alignment. Switching from magnetic to tru heading is also no solution. Weather is clear skys without any winds or weather addon. I reinstalled two times but no solution. Other planes like the Level D 767 work fine. I attached a screenshot showing the problem after takeoff at KPHL. So if anybody knows a solution I would be very pleased to get help with this annoying problem.Sorry in advance for my English. I am German.Felix

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Too bad your picture didn't make it. Try the registry repair tool from Flight1. It is free and safe to use. Your English is better than my German, bitte.EDIT: Second time I looked the picture worked... yeah, I suspect you got a glitch that the registry repair tool should clean up.