Sign in to follow this  
Guest moho125

Damaged Disc 4

Guest vtx

makeing an immage..????how is this done???

I made an image of mine and mounted it virtually on my computer. My FS9 discs stay safely in packaging and there is no long wait for the DVD or CD drive to fire up and read what it needs to. Works beautifully and no need to use iffy no cd patches that some payware developers do not like.Sean

Guest belga1

Hello,For a guide .. just "Google" how to make a image or how to make a mini image Regards.bye.gif

First, I'm sorry to see you almost got infected Opa, but I assure you that site is safe. I've been using it for years. Possibly a pop-up add would try to add some sort of virus like program on to the computer, but I have pop ups disabled.And ChanRak, please advise me on why you think Daemon tools 'impedes' my computer. I've had it installed for years without a problem.

Guest FengZ

yup, gamescopyworld is perfectly safe. I've also been using it for years. Maybe you got mis-directed to a "clone" site (there's a bunch out there with similar names, but are not the official site). I own dozens and dozens of PC games; mostly because i want to support the developers (75% of them are still sitting in their unwrapped boxes). Anyways, i also play most of my games on my laptop; so when i'm on the road for a business trip, i do not want to bring all the original CDs with me. What gamecopyworld provides is perfect. It also makes the games load faster because the CDROM doesn't have to spin up (and saves battery life for notebooks).I actually never understood why developers require the CD in the first place. If somebody wants to pirate it, they will, and they will make a crack for it. The CD thing only annoys the people who actually paid for the software. Just make the serial number an online process, so the CD can't be used to install multiple copies. It works well for big expensive softwares like Adobe Photoshop (i can use photoshop fine w/out the CD, but i can't install it on another machine). -feng

Guest vtx

ok i went to gamecopyworld had no virus issues .i now have an icon on my desktop,,,where do i put it

yup, gamescopyworld is perfectly safe. I've also been using it for years. Maybe you got mis-directed to a "clone" site (there's a bunch out there with similar names, but are not the official site). I own dozens and dozens of PC games; mostly because i want to support the developers (75% of them are still sitting in their unwrapped boxes). Anyways, i also play most of my games on my laptop; so when i'm on the road for a business trip, i do not want to bring all the original CDs with me. What gamecopyworld provides is perfect. It also makes the games load faster because the CDROM doesn't have to spin up (and saves battery life for notebooks).I actually never understood why developers require the CD in the first place. If somebody wants to pirate it, they will, and they will make a crack for it. The CD thing only annoys the people who actually paid for the software. Just make the serial number an online process, so the CD can't be used to install multiple copies. It works well for big expensive softwares like Adobe Photoshop (i can use photoshop fine w/out the CD, but i can't install it on another machine). -feng

Guest belga1

Hello,

.i now have an icon on my desktop,,,where do i put it
Well .. maybe it's barrier language and I don't understand the "where do I put it" ... badteeth.gifJust search in the games database of this site for the game flight simulator or Microsoft Flight simulator (I don't remember how it's listed) and from there choice what you want ...Regards.bye.gif

Daemon Tools is safe; I've used it for over 10 years since it first came out. I use it on my work computer, home computer and all my kids computers reducing the need for CD/DVD roms. I suppose you could get a copy from a disreputable site and end up with issues but I have a copy I've used forever that works perfectly. Images can be made with many different programs: Alchol 120, Power ISO and probably many more just google it like other people have said.I even made ISO images of my FSX discs to reduce install time by 1/2 due to the increased speed of reading from a hard drive instead of disc drive. Too bad I never really install FSX :)My 4 disc images of FS9 can be installed in under 5 minutes and to me that saves alot of time as I'm one of those that like to wipe clean everything every 3 months or 300 flights whichever comes first.Just my way of doing things. Personally I don't go to Gamecopyworld unless you have a good anti virus,spyware,malware program. They can be dangerous sometimes.Sean

Sean Green

Guest vtx

there is no language barrier..i know where ms games are and where the flight sim is there are as u know (or should) there are alot of files there..and i am sure there is a correst file or place to put the file i downloaded in..im sure you wouldent put it in the aircraft or sound file...so the question still stands ...where do you put the file ???i really dont know how to ask any other way....

Hello,Well .. maybe it's barrier language and I don't understand the "where do I put it" ... badteeth.gifJust search in the games database of this site for the game flight simulator or Microsoft Flight simulator (I don't remember how it's listed) and from there choice what you want ...Regards.bye.gif

you put the exe file in the main fs install...overwriting the original. I would recommend to rename the original exe and save it just incase

Guest vtx

thank you red one thats all i was looking for..i will do as u suggest...thanke again

you put the exe file in the main fs install...overwriting the original. I would recommend to rename the original exe and save it just incase

Guest ChanRak

Hmm, as of regard of the Daemon Tools I cannot recall exactly but if you look under the gamecopyworld, under FS2004 there are a lot of notes there, and if I remember correctly I saw the infor concerning the dameon tools. Take the time to investigate as I do not have that much time to really track it down. I will however look for it and if possible provide you the link where I found it. Fair enoughChanRak

Easiest thing would be to get yourself onto EBay and get a new copy, going for