Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Throttle Problem

I am using the saitek Pro Flight yoke with the extra three throttles. I also have them configured via FSUIPCWhe using the throttles in max power, engine number one closes in the sim after around ten seconds. It jumps back with movement of the lever.This doesen't happen at all in FSX.Anyone got any idea's of help please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hi, Dave."I am using the saitek Pro Flight yoke with the extra three throttles. I also have them configured via FSUIPCWhe using the throttles in max power, engine number one closes in the sim after around ten seconds. It jumps back with movement of the lever.This doesen't happen at all in FSX."I think part of the reason you are not getting any feedback is the incomplete information you are posting?I am assuming you are using FSX with some after market acft, just as you use the FS9 with? I would recommend testing the set up in the Game Controller of your OS and see if you get the same behavior first, if not then try to see if you have another Axis assigned to that function, from another controller?Post more info with OS, Aircraft, assignments etc. for better feedback. TV

Chuck your null zones via the in game settings as well. Make sure you have none for each axis.

Thanks so much guys for replying.I think I have finally nailed it. I have changed the reverse thrust assignment from the obvious place, pressing the levers down into the red zone and by using just the 'F2' key only, the number one throttle doesen't change any more (I hope)?I had already closed the null zones, thanks.This hardware seem fraut with problems though :(

Dave Taylor gb.png

Thanks so much guys for replying.I think I have finally nailed it. I have changed the reverse thrust assignment from the obvious place, pressing the levers down into the red zone and by using just the 'F2' key only, the number one throttle doesen't change any more (I hope)?I had already closed the null zones, thanks.This hardware seem fraut with problems though :(
Now its back again :(I'm running XPpro here.

Dave Taylor gb.png