Sign in to follow this  
Guest iberia999

"Farewell" Project Airbus

Guest iberia999

Hello People,As most Airbus simmers like myself have seen in the project airbus website (www.pairbus.com), project airbus has announcedto seize operations and the making of the A380 and any further projects that were planned. B) All files will remain available for download and all repaints that have been done by other painters that are not officialy by project airbus.Their website will close soon but for now, the files archive can still be accessed.I would like to give a big thank you to project airbus for all their amazing A32X series. The A320, A319, and A318. I was hoping they would soon make the A321, but I can't hope for that anymore. Thank you project airbus for what you have achieved!!! :( As for airbus simmers! :( Soon the AirSimmer will be released and we will be back to our happiness. We are expecting the most realistic addon to be developed for FS9 and FSX! The AirSimmer A320 will simulate everything the real A320 simulates that PSS and Wilco have been missing.Please visit:www.airsimmer.comI have checked various times their screenshots of their model compared to the project airbus A320 and a real A320, and I have to say the engine design is much more realistic than Project Airbus. As a whole, I believe the models will be much better than project airbus. Some people assume they look about the same, but it's a whole different aircraft. It is a true bus :( !!!They expect to release their A320 very soon and after purchasing the A320, the A319 and A321 will be for free available for download. Don't ask me why they decided to do that, but that is how I read it in their forums!Will be expensive, but it will be worth it if you want an addon more challenging and realistic than the PMDG md-11!!!

Thats to bad. I really liked their planes a lot! I deleted all my baby airbus IFDG planes in favor of the Project Airbus planes. I was hoping down the road they would make the a321 to complete the baby airbus line.

Guest iberia999

I totally agree man, it is such a pity. :( Just wait until the AirSimmer comes out, it will be breathtaking, jawdropping :(

It is sad news. I would also like to thank Project Airbus for their work.You guys have made excellent aircraft. Especially that you wanted nothing in return.Thanks a lot for the pleasure you gave us and good luck in whatever you do in your real lives.

Argh! No! This is a sad day. I was looking forward to their A380, since it looked so good (I'm not a fan of that aircraft, though...). I used their models for a long time, until I got Overland's Airbus package. This is indeed a extremely sad news. All I can do is thiank the PA team for what they have given us. I'd like to know why they suddenly stopped theit operations though.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Guest belga1

Hello,

All files will remain available for download
No more ... public download page gone !Regards.bye.gif

Hello,No more ... public download page gone !Regards.bye.gif
Not to put words in their mouths but perhaps they meant that Project Airbus files already online at sites such as this would still be available for download.An extended search here, using Project Airbus as the criteria and just the FS2004 Original Aircraft category, reveals some 89 files of interest.I agree it is sad news indeed that they have ceased their fine work. :(

Guest iberia999
Hello,No more ... public download page gone !Regards.bye.gif
Sorry, I meant that you will always be able to access all Project Airbus files that so far are in the AVSIM library or FlightSim.com. But you will not be able to download aircraft from their website again. AVSIM will always have them available for download.

PA provided some serious freeware Airbus products and will be sadly missed throughout the simming community.Did they become victims of their own success though?