Sign in to follow this  
Guest meirumeiru

flaps not moving

Guest meirumeiru

Hi allMD-11 (latest version) on Vista x64 in FSX. My problem is, that the wings are more or less static. So, that means, that only the innermost slats and flaps are moving and only the left inner spoiler is moving. The rest of the wing doesn't move... so, no other flaps or spoilers and also no rudders are working (well or ... they are "working", but you can't see that)... the rest of the airplane behaves normaly... so, the gear is retracting normaly, the elevators and the yaw rudder is working and the engines are also fully functional. Also no problems with lights...I only installed the MD-11 and the livery for Swissair (old). After detecting the problem I tryed to fix it by repairing the MD-11 package. It didn't help, so I uninstalled first the Swissair livery, then the MD-11 and reinstalled it (all without restart). It didn't help... still the same problem... and, as far as I remember, it never was different... even not directly after installing it first (yesterday).Oh, by the way... I have this problem with the PW and the GE PAX version and... I think I also tested the GE cargo version...So... what can I do now?

Hi allMD-11 (latest version) on Vista x64 in FSX. My problem is, that the wings are more or less static. So, that means, that only the innermost slats and flaps are moving and only the left inner spoiler is moving. The rest of the wing doesn't move... so, no other flaps or spoilers and also no rudders are working (well or ... they are "working", but you can't see that)... the rest of the airplane behaves normaly... so, the gear is retracting normaly, the elevators and the yaw rudder is working and the engines are also fully functional. Also no problems with lights...I only installed the MD-11 and the livery for Swissair (old). After detecting the problem I tryed to fix it by repairing the MD-11 package. It didn't help, so I uninstalled first the Swissair livery, then the MD-11 and reinstalled it (all without restart). It didn't help... still the same problem... and, as far as I remember, it never was different... even not directly after installing it first (yesterday).Oh, by the way... I have this problem with the PW and the GE PAX version and... I think I also tested the GE cargo version...So... what can I do now?
Hi!Do you have FSX advanced animations turned on?/ Leffe

Guest meirumeiru
Hi!Do you have FSX advanced animations turned on?/ Leffe
No, forgot that... but, I didn't think this could be the problem, since I had this "one spoiler" phenomenon... I really thought it must be something different...anyway... thanks...