Sign in to follow this  
golli

Elevators & Ailerons dont respond to my Logitech joystick!?

Good day FS9-er's.I have a slight problem with my setup. I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick (on my left hand side) to operate Airbuses but it does not activate the ailerons or elevators. It does however activate the rudder. It sometimes activates the ailerons and elevators, for a split second but the control surfases become "centered" again, though I hold in a control surface command. It does this with all my AC add-on's, but it is most annoying with my Wilco Airbuses, as I dont fly them with a yoke (I also have Saitek yoke, rudder pedals and throttles).I had to wipe clean my FS9 installation and re-innstall everything again (because of other problems) and this problem started after this installation. All my other AC add-on's work well with my Saitek gear and I can fly the Airbuses with the yoke but that defeats the purpose of flying an Airbus :-(In the Logitech provided calibration applet, all 3 commands work (the red dot responds propperly to my joystick inputs) but they do not in the sim, except for the rudder inputs.I have tryed to roll back the Logitech driver and re-innstall it, but that does not change anything. I have the latest and registered FSUIPC.dll in the modules folder.My system is: Asus M3A78, AMD 6000+, XFX 260GTX, 3GB of Kingston memory and my harddrives are C:(operating system), D:(FS9 installation) and E:(13GB of MESH data).My AC add-on's: Level-D 767+FS2Crew, ATR72-500+FS2Crew, PMDG 747+FS2Crew and Wilco Airbus series2+FS2Crew.Thanks in advance to helpers.Golli.

Did you check the sensitivities for the axises in FS? I couldn't figure out how to assign an axis to prop pitch for the longest time cause it didn't work, until i saw the default sensitivity was zero.