Sign in to follow this  
greenland

Unknown Menu Item

Hi All expertsI suddently observed a never before seen menu Item. It is possibel it has been there for some time without my notice. Se attached picture.Anyone knows what it is? :( RegardsHenrikGreenland

I believe that has something to with an addon from Aerosoft or LAGO if I'm not mistaken. Somebody else will probably know exactly. Have you installed any addons lately? Thats probably where it comes from.Sean

Sean Green

Guest FengZ

yup, most LAGO products install this module, including the Georender sceneries (excellent packages btw)You can safely remove these modules if you want (i think they control some of the animations in the scenery; i deleted these .DLL files a long time ago and never had a issue). -feng

yup, most LAGO products install this module, including the Georender sceneries (excellent packages btw)You can safely remove these modules if you want (i think they control some of the animations in the scenery; i deleted these .DLL files a long time ago and never had a issue). HiOK - I will try to move the dll to another place and see if anything happen. I noticed it because I just installed a new version of FSUIPC, and thought it perhaps had something to do with that.RegardsHenrik