Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erich22

Duke and Vista 64

Guest Erich22

Will the Duke work with Vista 64bit?Also, where can I see the performance specs for the airplane? Thanks.

Will the Duke work with Vista 64bit?Also, where can I see the performance specs for the airplane? Thanks.
Work perfectly here.

Hi Erich,If you pop over to www.realairsimulations.com, details are available there and you can also download the Duke Guide which is a 37 page pdf fully illustrated and gives you everything you need to know about the Duke. Regards,Rob Young - RealAir

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

It works fine with Windows 7 64bit as well.

The Duke is working flawlessly on my Vista 64 system.Regards,John

The Duke is working flawlessly on my Vista 64 system.
Ditto!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hey JohnCi, we joined the forums on the same day over seven years ago, but somehow you seem to have amassed 7017 more posts than me :(

Hey JohnCi, we joined the forums on the same day over seven years ago, but somehow you seem to have amassed 7017 more posts than me :(
LOL, some of that count is a bit bogus. I recall I'd make a post and the counter would jump up by some arbitrary amount. Never seemed to jive with my actual post count for a couple of years. But I also started getting the number of posts up there during my brief stint as a forum moderator. This year my number of posts is back to a reasonable level although it usually increases when something of the Duke's caliber is released...Regards,John

Yes, works in V64 without problem for me and it comes with comprehensive documentation.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.