Sign in to follow this  
Guest NN_Avirex

Absolutely wonderful !

Guest NN_Avirex

Ok, now that it works, and it works perfect without any tweak more what I had before (SP2 known tweaks), it's absolutly fantastic !I have less blurries then with normal photoreal scene !!I had a fly on the example3 server, with the florida keys settings, over South Brittany coast...Thanks to the author for this fantastic tool.A little question : If I only select a departure airport without any destination, as I did before, the photoreal zone finishes after a while and ground and sea come back to be the standard FSX look. (I can see perfectly the limit on the sea).Is there a way to extend this area before flying, will it stay like that and that's all, or if I'm patient, will the photoreal texture appear after some time ?I didn't find an entry for that in the proxyuser...

Guest cbuchner1
Ok, now that it works, and it works perfect without any tweak more what I had before (SP2 known tweaks), it's absolutly fantastic !I have less blurries then with normal photoreal scene !!I had a fly on the example3 server, with the florida keys settings, over South Brittany coast...Thanks to the author for this fantastic tool.A little question : If I only select a departure airport without any destination, as I did before, the photoreal zone finishes after a while and ground and sea come back to be the standard FSX look. (I can see perfectly the limit on the sea).Is there a way to extend this area before flying, will it stay like that and that's all, or if I'm patient, will the photoreal texture appear after some time ?I didn't find an entry for that in the proxyuser...
Strange? Normally Tileproxy should be able to follow the aircraft - given that I've added coverage for the area. I think I've got 99% of all landmass covered - there might be some tiny islands missing still. I haven't added coverage for sea. So if you're doing transatlantic flights, you will eventually get to see default water. But when you get close to land mass, things should switch to "Tileproxy water" again.Christian

Guest NN_Avirex

Thank you very much for your quick answer.And thank you again for your work !!I just turned back on the same area.Second flight is impressive, not even a second of blurrie and totaly comfortable fps !!The area is the extreme west of France, airport Quimper, then go south. Very nice shore, with white sandy beaches and cristal blue water !! Try it anyway.The fact is that after about 40 km, everything turns back to standard FSX, ground and sea...I will do some screen shots to show you.There are indeed some small islands in this area.

Guest cbuchner1
The fact is that after about 40 km, everything turns back to standard FSX, ground and sea...I will do some screen shots to show you.
There is a possibility that Tileproxy has crashed in the mean time (DOS Box either disappears, or says"press any key to continue"). When you keep flying then, FSX might fall back to default scenery.If this is not the case, then I may have missed to cover some parts of France with BGLs. Coordinates please ;)Christian

Guest NN_Avirex

First let's start with the WOOOOW!!! :( No commercial photoreal sc

Guest NN_Avirex

Ok, for the black stripe, it maybe a known issue.I saw the phenomen this afternoon on yahoomaps,seems that the server stalls and doesn't download texture anymore.Her it is:9.jpg