Sign in to follow this  
willemkelder

RNLAF C47/DC3

Hallo,I have a question?Are there perhaps textures for the Royal Dutch Airforce C47/DC3,s to use with the Maam C47/DC3.thanks so far.rgds Willem

Hallo,I have a question?Are there perhaps textures for the Royal Dutch Airforce C47/DC3,s to use with the Maam C47/DC3.thanks so far.rgds Willem
Hi Willem,No, there have been no military Dutch repaints done, although there are several KLM birds. I'll give you the standard advice - look through our Free Stuff Pages, download some repaints you like, and contact the author(s) with your request for a repaint. This approach has produced a lot of great skins over the years. You can help your case if you have gathered some pictures that the artist can use to create his textures. Or, why not try it yourself? With Mark Beaumont's repaint kit, which you'll find on the Free Stuff Page, and after a little study of tutorials you can find on this and other FS sites, you may just become the next FS Van Gogh!BTW, for future reference, any repaints we know of are always posted on the Free Stuff Pages.Cheers, Bill

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Hallo Mr Bill,Thanks for the reply.I will try something with paint kit!!!.Did,t know that it is possible to ask the painters for special requests.thanks so far,rgds Willem.