Hey all,After having tried all sorts of tweaks, I still cannot figure out this issue. I have the feeling (that might be wrong of course ;)) that my performance in FS2004 is worse than possible with my current system. I'll give an example:PMDG MD-11 in VC at Aerosoft's LEMD with no AI traffic and no add-on weather. I use nHancer with 4xS antialiasing and 8x anisotropic filtering. In this setting, I am getting less <18 FPS; imagine what I get with AI traffic and add-on weather turned on. My specs:Intel Dual Core E6400 @ 2.13 gHz (not overclocked.. not possible on my system)2 GB RAMnVidia 9600GT video card 1GB I am running windows XP. Moreover, I shut down most processes to save CPU usage. Although not the most high-end system, I still believe that my performance is far from optimal.Could anybody tell me if there is any way to improve my performance or is this result to be called 'reasonable' regarding my specs?Thanks,AlexAdd: what I also notice is that when I have just loaded FS, FPS is at over 30, but then after a minute or so it decreases to less than 18..

Best regards,

Alexander Rietveld

In addition, I have also noticed that switching to a lower resolution does not alter my performance; FPS remains exactly the same!

Best regards,

Alexander Rietveld

Problem is the CPU (dual core at ~2Ghz) and FS9 only uses one core. You really need to OC, try BSEL mod.I have a E4500 cpu and a lousy mobo, and I've been reading about the BSEL mod, will do some time from now.That's the best advise I can give to ya (even if you dont like it).Cheers \o\EDIT: wheres the option to delete this post? Brain was on autopilot and forgot I was replying to a old thread..

In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.