Hi,,,,after a year or more of happy flying with FSX and active Sky X over a network i had to reinstall fsx.So after reinstalling fsx on windows vista 64 i then networked the computer a ok,,,,mapping the drivesi re did the client by uninstalling asx.....and rerunning the network so as to pick up the mapped drives.i reinstalled asx then each of the updates im now on the current 1 from your web site sp4 1169.i run fsx on the server,,,,,,,,i run asx on the client,,,,,asx shows and depicts great in fsx.BUT,,,,ah ha the but...i now get line after line in asx of exception received 14.i searched the forum,,,i way to stop it is to untick virtual stations,,,i tried that and still the same.i made sure the client had 3 entries in the reg and they are there and correct.has anybody any ideas,,,like i said weathers great except for the exception 14.im flying in and around central uk.....EGCC.i may need to produce a log,,,,at the moment im not sure were it is saved.Thanks for any adviseAndrew

Hi,The shared folders on the FSX must have read and write permissions. That is where I would start to look.Thanks!

sorry to waste your time,,,but you were right,,,,i hadnt shared the user/documents/flight sim files proper.long day at work and even longer in front of the pc reinstalling kind a takes it out of ya.Thanks for the replyAndrew