Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

Control Yoke & Pedals

Hi all,I live in Brisbane Australia and was wondering whether there is anyone here from oz who could help me find a shop or whatever where I could purchase a control yoke & pedals.ThanksPaul_J

Hi Paul,I live in Brissy also & have a Ch Virtual Pilot yoke I wish to sell.It's the older style but still works perfectly.Ross

Guest DanWalloch

PC Aviator is a great shop, USB flight sim yoke (3 levers) and usb pro pedals, $250 USD. And that included shipping when I bought mine a year ago.

Guest Captain Barfbag

I bought my CH yoke and pedals on-line. No problems, so I'd heartily recommend doing the same. I've still got my old gameport hardware. I upgraded the PC (ye olde 133 didn't cut it for FS2K2) but I got a Soundblaster card with gameport input and the response is fine, better than the old dedicated gameport card on the 133.Yoke and pedals are the only way to fly, IMHO. I even upgraded my furniture with the yoke mounting in mind.And, I've been simming Down Under, by the way. Great Sydney scenery, plus Mackay and Hobart to give me someplace to go.

Yes PCaviator.au is great! I purchased them on line and 3 days later they were on my desk in Indonesia.And let me tell you, what an amazing diference from these little joysticks!!! A must have!Rakham

Thanks a lot for your reply and information Rakham. Looks like I'll be visiting pcaviator real soon.CheersPaul_J

Hi Paul,Nice to see another Brissy person in here :)'til the 31st of May PC Aviator are having a 10% off sale, so you'll save around $60 if you purchase both a Yoke and Pedals from them!You won't go wrong with the fellas at PC Aviator! :-hah

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers