Sign in to follow this  
Guest melf12

JF B772LR - A/T

Guest melf12

I'm having a problem with the B772LR A/T; although on touch down I press the joystick button that I have allocated to activate reverse thrust, nothing happens.I have noticed that A/T button stays active, although I have turned off the FD switch and the A/T switch.Ken

Hi Ken,Saw your post over on the the JF forum. First of all, as a check, instead of using your joystick, press and hold F2 on touchdown and see what happens.John

Guest melf12

Hello John, I'm astounded! F2 worked, I've been using a button on my Saitek X52 throttle quadrant for months without any problem; suddenly it goes 'pear shaped'?Thank you for sorting that out for me, what a relief.Ken

Hello John, I'm astounded! F2 worked, I've been using a button on my Saitek X52 throttle quadrant for months without any problem; suddenly it goes 'pear shaped'?Thank you for sorting that out for me, what a relief.Ken
Ken, Now reset the button on the X52 making sure its set to repeat {I also use an X52 with a button set to F2 - I'm hotas from rw}John

Guest melf12

John, the button I'm using is the large one on top of the throttle marked 'E', is that suitable?I took a screenshot of the touch down with the reversers activated, looks great.Thank you again for your help.Ken

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.