Sign in to follow this  
Marcel11

MD11: AdvancedTutorial

Good eveningSeveral times PMDG announced the advanced tutorial for the MD11. When it is raedy for download?Thanks for your short feedback.Best regardsMarcel

Guest Mower

Oh oh... :(

Guest Jeffreymg

I sent a message to Markus last week asking about the new tutorial but have not heard back yet.I know that this has come up before as it was coming out this past December but due to some problems he has not finished yet.I also hope it will be out soon but Markus does not work for PMDG he is just doing this on his own for PMDG as far as I know. JeffG

Thanks guys for your continuous interest in that document. At this stage I very much understand why estimating a release date of something you're not doing as your main work is impossible, life gets in the way constantly.All I can say is it's a matter of weeks, unfortunately not days but certainly not months.Now back to work... :( Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Good luck Markus, take your time. The advanced tutorial will certainly be a very interesting read. Looking forward to it.

Marius Petrascu

Markus,Thanks for helping to create such an amazing product. I have a question though. Just out of curiosity.What qualifies you to be a Tech adviser on the MD11?Please tell us your story. Thanks.Peter Osborn

Peter Osborn

Guest Mower

No big deal on the delay really: there is plenty of material out now on the PMDG 744 so I am currently rediscovering the Queen until this adv tut comes our way.