Sign in to follow this  
BadKarmaPT

Richard Probst 727 edit for 7372 use, INS integration Help.

Guest Cpt_Simoty

Hey, can I have some help from the people that ended up with Richard Probst's 727 panel for the use with 737-200. I would like to use the new INS guage with the panel, however i cannot get it to finction corretly, the buttons will not function. Can anyone who has combined the 2 help me out with the .cfg?All the bestSimon

Guest PhilipManwaring

Simon,For the 727 panel, do the following:1. Insert this code under the Window00 section of the panel://Ins config guagegauge82=../civa/Ins!Config, 0, 0, 0, 0, RP7272. Comment out the Window02 section, including the gauge= line that refers to the GPS. You comment out code by putting // in front of each line. It will look like this://[Window02]//size_mm=240,400//position=7//BACKGROUND_COLOR=16,16,16//VISIBLE=0//ident=GPS_PANEL//gauge00=gps!gps,0,0,240,4003. Insert the following code to replace Window02:[Window02]size_mm=379,392position=7ident=GPS_PANELBACKGROUND_COLOR=16, 16, 16VISIBLE=0gauge00=../Civa/Ins!Cdu1, 0, 0, 379, 300gauge01=../Civa/Ins!Msu1, 0, 301, 318, 91gauge02=../Civa/Ins!NavModeSingle, 320, 301, 59, 90This seems to work for me and replaces the default GPS with the new INS system. I must add the disclaimer that I'm still learning how to use it and cannot guarantee that it will work perfectly.Regards,Philip.

I am EXTREMELY intrigued by being able to use the Probst panel for the B732!! How is that done? How did I miss this awesome ability?Im assuming this is a panel.cfg that removes one engines worth of gauges etc? How can I get this!!?!??ThanksEric Joinerejoiner2@bellsouth.net

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Ditto here Eric, If you find out let me know too please! The Probst 727 is in my FFX jet right now, I would LOVE to have one for the 737!!Hornit

Guest Cpt_Simoty

Hey all! Ok I sorted out the INS. The panel was not released only passed about on here as I remember.All the bestSimonComments have flown around about a new 7372 release anyway???

Guest Van

It is not an easy undertaking to modify Richard Probst's panel to be used for the 732. I started about 6 months ago and after a version1 and 2 variation I now have my final v3. I was definately modivated to do a v3 of my panel due to Richard's v4 realease and the fact that he used a Collins FD-109 flight director and instrument comparator that is appropriate for the 732 flight deck. I also was waiting for a realistic IVSI/TCAS gauge and that came about with Ariane releasing their Rockwell-Collins IVSI/TCASII v7 software as a stand alone product. Ariane's TCAS gauge, I believe is the first of it's type with both aural and vsi commands for intruder aircraft and is identical to it's real world counterpart. In order to get a proper 737-200 simulation many changes needed to be made to the 727 panel and I was able to accomplish this by using my Dreamfleet gauges and these include the overhead panel, throttles etc. I have emailed my panel to many people over the months that had visited the old YeoDesigns forums, where I had a 737-200 panel thread and it was there that they read of the payware packages that they would need to have already on their pc's in order for me to send them the panel I put together.So basically everything is out there that is needed to create your own 732 panel and with some patience and trial and error anyone can do it.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG group

Van, I have the DF 737 so that much I have. I am currently using the Ariane payware panel, but the Probst panel is one of the best around for the 727. (I also have the captainsim b727). If theres any possibility you could email me your work I would be grateful.Thankseric joinerejoiner2@bellsouth.net

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Van, could you please email me your work too? I would really appreciate it. It

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

Guest Van

To clear a few things up,I have not yet written the instructions or packaged my v3 732 panel up and there are quite a few restrictions to meet as my panel won't be for everyone because of all the payware packages one would already need on their pc in order for my panel to function. I put my 732 panel together with the resources I had available to me through my payware packages and decided to share it with people who had the same packages on their pc's. I will not send any payware gauges along with my panel to anyone, so without the needed packages my panel would be useless. The packages needed are listed below.Richard Probst's 727 v3 and v4 panel gaugesDreamfleets 737-400 gaugesIron Knuckles DC-9 gaugesAriane's Stand Alone Rockwell-Collins IVSI/TCASIIv7 software It will be at least a week before I will be ready to email my package to anyone as I have a few things to do yet.Regards,Van Latendresse

Thanks for clearing things up Van.I have all the payware addons you mention except the Ariane

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT