Sign in to follow this  
Guest njuser

747 FMC ILS

Tutorials, tutorials, tutorials! The key to PMDG success Seth! Dont worry we were all here at some point! Once you complete a few tutorials you will be well on your way to learning most of what you need to get her from A to B properly and of course in once piece! :( Welcome to the community and enjoy the 747!

Guest njuser

I'm all set. Thank you to ALL!!!

Guest cit1991

I did a set of 9 videos showing a full FMC program and flight.

LoescherKemah

sorry to bring this up, but the a/p isnt engaged.. thats why its not working.. :-)

Seth, you really need the tutorial from the pmdg website - I know it's hard to begin with, we all suffered with finding the switches, understanding the words, etc.Now I'm at the point where I can set everything up and have a cup of coffee while I wait for the irs to finish aligning and can be all relaxed about the queen.I would suggest the Angle of Attack dvd training if you want to fully explore the possibilities (more expense lol) but if not then just follow good tutorials and if stuck there is plenty of willing help in here.Actually I'm pretty scared that it's in the air with all those errors but then it is amazing.John Ellison