Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

CH Rudder Pedals

My CH Rudder Pedals toe brakes have stopped working in FS9 but they work in FSX. In FS9 when I depress the pedals the brake comes on permanently and does not disengage. Anyone have a solution?ThanksShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Hi Shez,Is it possible that your brake axis is reversed? I know I've had that problem a few times after a new install of FS2004--ticking the reverse axis box did it for me.

"Even Ozzy's wagging his tail again. Liam who?"

Guest vtx

check what charley said to do and also check the sensitivity bar turn it up a bit to half a bar and or make sure it is assigned ,,happy landings

My CH Rudder Pedals toe brakes have stopped working in FS9 but they work in FSX. In FS9 when I depress the pedals the brake comes on permanently and does not disengage. Anyone have a solution?ThanksShez

I have the Saitek rather than the CH ones, but they too can go a bit squiffy based on your control assignments, so playing around with those, as others have suggested, is worth a look.As an outside shot too - and one I've occasionally been guilty of - check if you have RTO selected, which if you forget is on, can then make you wonder why the brakes apear to be jammed on after take off - Doh!Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Hi Shez.Check the Calibration in OS, and increase the Null Zone, if if it does nor say. Diff. Brake you should be able to live it. I've had that problem on and off for many years. TV

Guys,Thanks for all the replies. Made a mistake in the original post my controller is the Saitek.I got it to work. Problem resolved with the reverse axis, reducing the null zone, and increasing sensitivity.ThanksShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"