Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

any payware KDFW scenery coming in the future?

I thought KFLL was?
Both are next. They have two independent teams on board.

How we lookin on KDFW? Any spoilers/timelines to be aware of? KFLL is done.. so I'm getting excited to see a KDFW scenery worth anything get produced.

How we lookin on KDFW? Any spoilers/timelines to be aware of? KFLL is done.. so I'm getting excited to see a KDFW scenery worth anything get produced.
FSDT has moved on to the PHNL area and skipped KDFW yet again. I wouldn't hold my breath for a KDFW version from this developer anytime soon; They've skipped it way too many times in the past in favor of other airports. It was supposed to get consideration right after KJFK. Since then we've seen KLAS, LSGG, KFLL, and now PHNL. That's more than enough examples to tell me their not going to do it and if they did it's anybody's guess when it'll see the light of day? Have a look here for a confirmed version:http://www.blueprintsimulations.com/Maybe we can talk them out of yet another KORD rendition. FSDT has more than done their job with KORD now we need a decent KDFW...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I wonder if it's time to start sending Imagine Sim some encouragement to put together a KDFW replacement. Whoever makes one, I hope they take into consideration supporting AES (or vice versa).

Fsdreamteam said they will do dfw the team is currently busy with unknown project for fs yes its gotten pushed back a few times I honestly don't think anyone else can do a great job and achieve good frame rates with such a big airport, the only ones would be flytampa or simwings. and they are already busy.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.