Sign in to follow this  
brucets

Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle Purchase

Greetings!I am about to buy the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle (x2) set up. I have seen threads where there were problems with both initially, however the reviews on recent purchases seem pretty much positive. There is a current thread on the Saitek Forum, however, where a purchaser is going to return his purchase for a refund after much grief. Am I making a mistake, or should I proceed with the purchase? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks much!Bruce

Greetings!I am about to buy the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle (x2) set up. I have seen threads where there were problems with both initially, however the reviews on recent purchases seem pretty much positive. There is a current thread on the Saitek Forum, however, where a purchaser is going to return his purchase for a refund after much grief. Am I making a mistake, or should I proceed with the purchase? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks much!Bruce
I've had mine for quite some time now and have not had any issues what so ever. Proceed with your purchase!! ;) If you have not already done so, I would recommend that you invest in the registered version of FSUIPC and DO NOT use or install the Saitek SST programming software. Install only the Saitek hardware drivers.

I've had mine for quite some time now and have not had any issues what so ever. Proceed with your purchase!! ;) If you have not already done so, I would recommend that you invest in the registered version of FSUIPC and DO NOT use or install the Saitek SST programming software. Install only the Saitek hardware drivers.
Thanks for the reply. Really appreciate it and I'll follow your suggestion for installation. I do not have the registered version of FSUIPC, but the thread I mentioned on the Saitek forum mentions FSUIPC as the possible culprit responsible for the problems!??Bruce

Thanks for the reply. Really appreciate it and I'll follow your suggestion for installation. I do not have the registered version of FSUIPC, but the thread I mentioned on the Saitek forum mentions FSUIPC as the possible culprit responsible for the problems!??Bruce
I can assure you 100% that FSUIPC causes NO problems with the Saitek hardware. I have the following controllers conntected to my system at all times and use FSUIPC exclusively for the controller programming assignments within FSX, Thrustmaster Hotas Uber Cougar, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Pro Pedals, and two Saitek Throttle Quads.Bob

If FSUIPC isn't registered then its impossible for it to cause problems with any connected hardware.

Cheers, Andy.

I can assure you 100% that FSUIPC causes NO problems with the Saitek hardware. I have the following controllers conntected to my system at all times and use FSUIPC exclusively for the controller programming assignments within FSX, Thrustmaster Hotas Uber Cougar, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Pro Pedals, and two Saitek Throttle Quads.Bob
Okay, Bob, you have me convinced!Btw, hope you are doing well!Bruce