hi,It has been a very long time since I last tried to use gamespy. I 've just tried today only to find out that it is as useless as ever. I thought that hopefully they had fix it. How naive I am!Now I have red eyes . As soon as I spot a session of interest, well, it goes away because of the constant updates. It just leaves me about 1 ms to click on the session. Who ever designed such mess deserves a prize for the most stupid program ever (Windows ME excluded). Hopefully there is fs hotspy!

I use a little trick to browse through the list of sessions on the session selection page. When I've finished looking at a page I click on the session at the bottom of the page and scroll down, so that when the server updates the list the session I just clicked on is close to the top of the page, and I can see the next page of sessions. Simple eh?

Mike Beckwith

I use a little trick to browse through the list of sessions on the session selection page. When I've finished looking at a page I click on the session at the bottom of the page and scroll down, so that when the server updates the list the session I just clicked on is close to the top of the page, and I can see the next page of sessions. Simple eh?
hi,when I click at the bottom, scrolling down is impossibleDoesn't matter it's hopeless. Besides from what I've read here, the next step is even more difficult; staying connectedWith MS zone, it worked. It always amazes me when people change a good system for a bad one...

Guest PPSFA

The easiest way to avoid that is to go to another lobby and find a session there, the main lobby is and always has been a circus.

Guest Tobus

What is the trick to even stay connected then? I usually get the error that I'm already connected, which I'm not.I can circumvent this by clicking on parts with no buttons in the FSX screen until I'm connected, but if I'm not fast enough in selecting server, aircraft and other radiobuttons gamespy kicks me again. It's pure and utter agony, such a waste!

Guest PPSFA

Some programs that are running in the background can cause a problem, as well as connection issues with your ISP. Another problem is Gamespy itself, especially on the weekends, al lyou can really do is have patience and experiment.