Sign in to follow this  
Ramjett53

B737NG Fuel Manager in FS9

Does any one know if there is a way to place the B737NG fuel manager into FS9 so it shows up in the PMDG drop down menu option when you are sitting at the ramp. I find it a little inconvenient to be in FS9, then minimize FS9 to access the Fuel Manager to board fuel, then maximize FS9 to make sure fuel got boarded and was sensed by the FMC.No big deal if you can't. Just thought I'd ask.I have a Gateway 825GM with a Pentium 4, 3.4GHzWindows OS Media center OS w/ SP3MSFS9.1PMDG B737NGATI Radeon XP700 GCardThanks,Randy Tyndall

You can use the FS9 fuel dialog box to fuel up the 737. The payload too.. but the load manager mearly changes the cfg file, which is read when the aircraft is loaded. Once loaded, changes to the cfg file won't make any difference to your currently loaded flight.

Dan Downs KCRP

Does any one know if there is a way to place the B737NG fuel manager into FS9 so it shows up in the PMDG drop down menu option when you are sitting at the ramp. I find it a little inconvenient to be in FS9, then minimize FS9 to access the Fuel Manager to board fuel, then maximize FS9 to make sure fuel got boarded and was sensed by the FMC.No big deal if you can't. Just thought I'd ask.I have a Gateway 825GM with a Pentium 4, 3.4GHzWindows OS Media center OS w/ SP3MSFS9.1PMDG B737NGATI Radeon XP700 GCardThanks,Randy Tyndall
As far as I know, there is no solution for this.. But when you got a little experience with the 737/NG, You should manage to take this on the feeling=)Edit: downscc came up with a great answer.

As far as I know, there is no solution for this.. But when you got a little experience with the 737/NG, You should manage to take this on the feeling=)Edit: downscc came up with a great answer.
I have experienced a problem with the fuel loader as well. It confirms that the fuel has been boarded but it is not there. When this happens the FS9 fuel manager also is ineffective and I am unable to get more fuel in the tanks.

I have experienced a problem with the fuel loader as well. It confirms that the fuel has been boarded but it is not there. When this happens the FS9 fuel manager also is ineffective and I am unable to get more fuel in the tanks.
hello, i am assuming you are using the pmdg 737ng fuel planner from the download miscellaneous page which usually sits in the desktop. when your data is filled in and you press load fuel the box says fuel loaded. if you look at the aircraft wings at the top of box you will see percentage figures for each tank and centre tank, note these and maximise back into aircraft then click aircraft on task bar and on drop down select fuel payload which will take you into msfs fuel page where you can enter the noted percentages into each box. when clicking ok you will see a box with gross weight and a weight displayed note this weight and click ok which takes you back to the perf page and if you click the gross weight at top left the gross weight you noted will be displayed automatically. when everything else is loaded and you select progress page in fmc you will see at the bottom arrival destination a fuel figure which should be around 11000 pounds which equates to about 5tons which is about normal for the 737 landing fuel. hopeyou understand my answer. richard welsh

hello, i am assuming you are using the pmdg 737ng fuel planner from the download miscellaneous page which usually sits in the desktop. when your data is filled in and you press load fuel the box says fuel loaded. if you look at the aircraft wings at the top of box you will see percentage figures for each tank and centre tank, note these and maximise back into aircraft then click aircraft on task bar and on drop down select fuel payload which will take you into msfs fuel page where you can enter the noted percentages into each box. when clicking ok you will see a box with gross weight and a weight displayed note this weight and click ok which takes you back to the perf page and if you click the gross weight at top left the gross weight you noted will be displayed automatically. when everything else is loaded and you select progress page in fmc you will see at the bottom arrival destination a fuel figure which should be around 11000 pounds which equates to about 5tons which is about normal for the 737 landing fuel. hopeyou understand my answer. richard welsh
The only problem with that solution is that as I stated in my original message the FS fuel manager is also ineffective when the problem arises. However, someone else has suggested that the problem is created by FSAcars which has an option to prevent automated fuel fill. By deselecting that option the situation should be rectified.