Sign in to follow this  
kjackson

FSAspen EFD 1000

Has anyone purchased this add-on and gotten it to work? I am having problem with gaugedll.dll. It kills the application shortly after selecting a panel to update. I have posted on Flight1's forum and am awaiting a reply. Just thought I would check here as well.This add-on really looks good and I can't wait to add it to some of my favorite planes.

Has anyone purchased this add-on and gotten it to work? I am having problem with gaugedll.dll. It kills the application shortly after selecting a panel to update. I have posted on Flight1's forum and am awaiting a reply. Just thought I would check here as well.This add-on really looks good and I can't wait to add it to some of my favorite planes.
I'd be interested in how it rates to this one:http://library.avsim.net/index.php?CatID=fsxgau

I'd be interested in how it rates to this one:http://library.avsim.net/index.php?CatID=fsxgau
Thanks Geofa. I didn't know about this one. I wonder if Lucente had any hand in the Flight1 version. It looks exactly like the Flight1 version, but then any EFD1000 would look like this. I will install the 2008 version while waiting for a solution from Flight1 and report back with a comparison when I have both working.

Thanks Geofa. I didn't know about this one. I wonder if Lucente had any hand in the Flight1 version. It looks exactly like the Flight1 version, but then any EFD1000 would look like this. I will install the 2008 version while waiting for a solution from Flight1 and report back with a comparison when I have both working.
Ken, this is a Flight1 product and Lucente was not involved.I have pinged Ed and he should answer your question sometime soon. Must be golfing! Sorry for the delay.Jim

Ken, this is a Flight1 product and Lucente was not involved.I have pinged Ed and he should answer your question sometime soon. Must be golfing! Sorry for the delay.Jim
Thanks Jim. You guys are "quality" so I'm not worried. Flight1 is the best in my book. Probably something wrong on my end. I am running Vista Ultimate with FSX installed on the D: partition. I also have RXP gauges installed on some aircraft but not on the one I am trying to install the new Aspen. Went through the regfix and reboots as well with same results. FSX is a new install with few add-ons and runs smooth as silk. Recent add-ons are Rob Young's excellent B60, RXP, A2A Accu-Sim P-47 Razorback, FSUIPC, and the Mustang of course.Tweaks are based on the guide recently posted by Nick. No problems with anything really.

Thanks Jim. You guys are "quality" so I'm not worried. Flight1 is the best in my book. Probably something wrong on my end. I am running Vista Ultimate with FSX installed on the D: partition. I also have RXP gauges installed on some aircraft but not on the one I am trying to install the new Aspen. Went through the regfix and reboots as well with same results. FSX is a new install with few add-ons and runs smooth as silk. Recent add-ons are Rob Young's excellent B60, RXP, A2A Accu-Sim P-47 Razorback, FSUIPC, and the Mustang of course.Tweaks are based on the guide recently posted by Nick. No problems with anything really.
It's probably on our end. We will figure it out soon Jim

It's probably on our end. We will figure it out soon Jim
I guess I am going to purchase this one when I get home later. The aspen is something a lot of us are thinking is a way to go.How nice flight one has come up with a sim version to practice on first!

I guess I am going to purchase this one when I get home later. The aspen is something a lot of us are thinking is a way to go.How nice flight one has come up with a sim version to practice on first!
An inexpensive add-on for many small aircraft and STC blessed.