Sign in to follow this  

MAAM B25J - VC Gauges

AllI have a good number of commercial and freeware A/C and one of my preferences is an excellent VC. I thought I had best until I purchased the B25. What I hadnt noticed before (since I so busy just flying) was the gauge refresh is the best I have seen. Many of the top quality products offer a gauge refresh preference but even the fastest option cant touch the gauge fluidity on this plane. What a sweet sweet plane. I cannot stop flying this puppy. Anyway just wanted to share that with you.RegardsBob G

Guest jaapverduijn

Greetings Bob!I never had any use for VC's, until I bought Briefing Time. I use eDimensional 3D glasses, and the VC of Briefing Time looks SPECTACULAR in 3D! When I look down at the throttle pedestal, the pedestal and handles rise out from the screen in such a way that I could almost swear they are real and can be touched...! It's a very odd experience to waive your hand let's say seven or eight inches in front of the monitor, and see it pass through the VERY substnatial looking throtte, propellor and mixture handles!Jaap Verduijn.

Hi JaapYou know Ive have been tempted to get the 3d glasses and have heard good and bad. What resolution and refresh do you use with it? I wouldlike to try them but I run at 1600x1200. RegardsBobG