Sign in to follow this  
turner112

Chuck Dome's at it again!

Guest racartron

Just grabbed it as well as all the others. I downloaded the Seminole the other day and was very impressed. It looks much better on my system than the screenie indicated. Really a smooth flying bird.Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

John,You need to get out there and get a second job so you can keep your SIG in the manner to which the SIG has become accustom!!!ORStart pricing PPL lessions and leave them on the kitchen table!!

LOL....I was never much into sigs.... As for PPL lessons--you guessed right--I'm planning on launching them again after a 20 year hiatus. Can finally afford a plane (albeit something like an older Cardinal or a 172) to support the flying, if I get my PPL.Back to Chuck's aircraft--he is really good at delivering simple, clean aircraft. I think the Malibu is one of his best, although his aircraft don't lend themselves well to repainting... But he almost always includes a V/C and panel. -John

Actually, that Seminole is one of the most sensibly set up VCs I've flown. I think it has something to do with the ~.83 zoom, or whatever it was. Great plane.I've been flying his stuff for a while. I remember some time ago flying a really small jet - I forget which - and really feeling it.And yet, such an enigmatic character. ;)Andrew