Sign in to follow this  

Music?

Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to have a background music in flightsimulator 2002, like they have in real airshows. For now I just have the music player open in the background, but is there any way to actually "put it in the sim" to were you dont have to time the start of the music, by opening and closing flightsim. Another reason it may be cool and easier is if im making a Flightvideo and want music in the background it would be easier for it to already actually be "in the video". Happy and safe Flying, AA767300ER

Guest crashing_pilot

hi,try radiocd3.zip,available here or maybe at AllNodesBusy.com.hope it helps

What site can I find radiocd3.zip? Cause AllNodesBusy.com didnt come up and Avsims file library didnt have it? Thanks for replying

LOLwhen he said "AllNodesBusy.com" he reffered to www.flightsim.com."AllNodesBusy.com" is a pet name for flighsim.com due to their "all nodes are busy, please try again" message that comes up all the time when you try to login.Also when searching for a file name on Avsim try going to 'Extended Search' and typing the file name in the file name field.CheersBIK

Guest crashing_pilot

LOL,sorry to cause problems mate,i indeed meant Flightsim.com.alternatively you can search for R.L Clark as the author.i can also email it to you,it is only 92 kb in size.i'll check in later today to see what it'll be.regards

hahahaha!!! I found it!! unfortunatly though I cant make it a seperate window. It is actually part of the upper left had part of the main panel which means that it is getting cut off and it is sooo small I can barely see it. last I cant figure out why the songs I got wont play... Thanks for all youve done already AA767300ER

Guest Bilbo

There's a nice Grumman Duck out for FS2002 that has a music player that acts like a radio. You push one of the 8 buttons and it changes the tune.I'm sure that the tunes are changable.Bilbo

Guest racartron

The "music box" on the Duck is also available seperately as is another version called Parrot Talk. Either can be set up on any plane and programmed with any music you want.They are both available on Avsim. Parrot Talk: Check download ID 28843 by Mike ApseyMusic Panel: Check download ID 28892 by Mike Apseyracartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

> I found it!! unfortunatly though I cant make it a>seperate window. It is actually part of the upper left had>part of the main panel which means that it is getting cut off>and it is sooo small I can barely see it. last I cant figure>out why the songs I got wont play...Of course you can make it a separate window, just like the GPS shows on a separate window. Simply edit the panel.cfg file to add the appropriate entry.As far as the 'songs' go, you do need to rename them to work with the gauge. Read the instructions in the readme.txt file. That's why it is there... :)BillAVSIM OmbudsmanFounder and Director,Creative Recycling of Aircraft Partshttp://mtco.com/~rsam/fartslogo.jpg