Sign in to follow this  

FS 2004 Release date July 14th?

Yeah, I saw that to.Was at an EB in North Atlanta very recently and they had it listed as July 14th as well.Hmmmm.... maybe?JP

It will all depend on wheather at the last minute that MS decide to remove Meigs feild:-bla :-wave It will be out when it hits the shelf.Regards

Man, my birthday is July 17th. That's too close for comfort! I wanna get FS04 for my b-day

EB is very reliable with their release dates. Unless the game is delayed, you can trust their dates. Just remember, the 14th is the ship date. It won't be available until the next day. A lot of people get caught on that. Most stores probably will not have it in until later in the week or even the week after.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest Lizardo

(ugly feeling that it's already been "cast in stone". So much for feed-back).

Guest abent

My birthday IS July 14th :D ...What a present that will be. Alas, I live in Canada so I'll likely have to wait a bit longer. :-( I'm sure I'll survive.Adam

Guest DannyBoy

July 14th is my B-day also. What a present it would be. Also my wife and kids are going away for a week on the 14th. Looks like it's going to be a great B-day for me. :-jumpy Danny :-beerchug

Oh man, the release of FS2004 coincides exactly with my trip to Italy...I'm not sure if I would rather go to Venice for real or just go there in the sim :(.