Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boone

My favourite Project...

...was Project Airbus.Any news about them? (No I don't ask for release dates)Just wanted to know if they are still working on the A32x series since their forum closed almost half a Year ago...ThanksTorsten

The way they are going FS2004 A Century of Flight will be out before the A320v2 and other baby buses will be out :-lolMy favorite planes to fly now are the Project Airbuses A320v1

Project Airbus appears to have gone payware ...... their A320 was included in the Apollo Software "Airbus Fly-by-wire" package, which went on sale a few weeks ago. Don't expect any freeware releases from Project Airbus again ..... you'll have to pay for their A320 V2 and A300 V3!

Guest John_Noppe

You crasy guy :-LOLNo A320 of PA went there and it's not for sale, PA hasent gone payware, they only got some probs among the way of designing and stuff, not with the model but some other probs.PA Will forever be freeware :)Greets out of Holland :-wave, John

Guest Tim

HiPA have not gone PaywareTim

As far as I know their A320 was included for free with the Apollo Software Panel and Sound package "Airbus Fly-by-wire". I believe there has been some issues with the developers concerning the way the package was made up but to my knowledge they did not sell the model to Apollo and subsequently did not get paid for it.Last time I spoke with somebody from PA they had absolutely no intention to go payware but were looking at restructuring their internal workings and website.Hope that helpsHappy flyingRalph HummelStaff ReviewerAVSIM Online

Guest Boone

They got a little cheezed off with some comments made on their forum a few months back and simply stopped updating anybody regarding pending releases. The comments from the 'usual few' may have or may not have delayed the release of A320 V2 et all. I would not be surprised though if they don't bother releasing after some of things I read on their forum. There are some major 'asses' on these forums.Come back PA!Boone