Sign in to follow this  
Guest ba747heavy

why is 747-200 rfp so ellusive, and avsim store so incompetent?

Guest dre777

i purchased rfp months ago, then suffering a hd crash i emailed everyone that emailed me after i purchsed rfp in order to find out how to redownload. no reply. emailed again, no reply. went to the avsim store, no links to a web page, no functional contact info. i even typed in my credit card number to view my order history page but of course that didn't work. emailed the avsim store, no response. searched the web for the 747-200 rfp website, that i used to have bookmarked after seraching far and near, to no avail. doesn't make any sense to me that it is so hard to find the rfp web page. esspecially since it's sold right here at avsim. come on guys, a link pls, and some help getting my plane back. i think u'd sell a lot more if you exposed yourself more. i don't think charging $145 for all liveries plus the plane helps either.Andre

Guest ba747heavy

www.panelshop.com is the RFP site.

Post on the panel shop site and we'll try to point you in the right direction. I hardly think that we're elusive.

Guest ba747heavy

>I hardly think that we're elusive.I agree. Nothing but great support, and very easy to get help with :)