Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

Aircane Helicopter

Guest rmce

Well! What a Erickson! Brilliant Helicopter. Just d/l it from http://www.hovercontrol.com/Superb.This allows me to 'dig up gardens' with great effectiveness while attempting to land the Helicopter which is to me an outdated concept anyway! Landing that is!Go on fight fires. Yep, collect water and then dump it!Well done indeed!rmceScotland

Guest Tim W

Agreed 100% that amazing machine caused me a near sleepless night last night. I downloaded it about 1am and didn't get to bed till 5am! Don't know where the time went. The hovercontrol is a work of art. Just the thing while waiting for the water tank to fill up!Tim

Guest rmce

Indeed!I have not yet mastered the water filling bit! I am expert at gardening though! I probably have this wrong but can you get it with a crane as well?Interesting stuff.rmce

Guest rmce

Gilly,,No idea. bet you its in meltdown.rmce

Guest jordan

I scheduled the release of the crane for Saturday night. I didn't realize that the company that manages 2 of my 3 servers had scheduled a major upgrade for that same night! Doh! The outage was from about 3am EST (on the 19th) until about 9am EST (on the 19th). 1 of the 3 download locations was unaffected, though without being able to reach the homepage, nobody would be able to know what that location was! Double Doh! Either way it all worked out. I'm glad to say that things did get a little bogged down, but the 3 servers held their ground and we didn't "meltdown". On one server alone (hovercontrol.net), we dealt with 300,000 http requests on Saturday. I'm glad you liked the crane, I'm just now getting to enjoy it for myself! Its nice to be flying again.

Guest rmce

Thanks for reply.Its a great aircraft for the collection.I now realise that there are TWO hoses,, one for pond and another for sea use. This explains my splashing around!!Well done again!rmceGlasgowScotland

Guest abent

I too have downloaded this magnificant beast! However...where does one find a manual of sorts for this craft? I can't even start it without loading another aircraft first. And auto hover...how?? Is there a list of key commands published?Can someone give ma a link please?Thanks, Adam

Guest Lindy

Actually Abent, I think if you access the kneeboard, you'll find lots of instruction type info there. I believe Jordan did that so you'd have references right at your fingertips, so to speak. Also he did include a document that helped identify which buttons did what. And the engine/prop on mine is on by default. But then ALL my helos load up with engine running, anyway. Good luck and have fun.-Lindy :-wave

Guest abent

Thanks Lindy. Quite a spectacular piece of work that new copter!Since you're a helo fan, head on over to the Screenshots forum. I just posted a few pics from my backyard... :DAdam