Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tim13

Proposition for the censorbot

Guest Dominique

The forum bot cuts out what it considers offensive langague, words ike h*ll or b*tch. I respectfully suggest to add rapidly a few words to its glossary in view of the incoming release of CoF :- suck in all orthographic variants (sux,...). If not we're going to see hundreds of "CoF really sucks, doesnt work on my P2 400 " or " What no autoland on the Cessna ??????????? it sux !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" . Add its counterpart rock as well. - patch like in "This is nothing but an expensive patch" or

Guest Tim13

[sTRONG]BETA[/sTRONG] "Didn't the [strong]beta[/strong] testers play the game to catch these errors!?!"[strong]CFS3[/strong] "This thing is worse than [strong]CFS3[/strong]!"[strong]FS2002[/strong] "This is ridiculous, I'm going back to using [strong]FS2002[/strong]!"[strong]Uninstall[/strong] "I give up! I can't get this piece of crap software to run on my P3 500mhz machine using a Voodoo 3 3000 vid card, so I'm going to [strong]Uninstall[/strong] it now!" :( :-hah :-lol Tim13