Sign in to follow this  
Cactus521

FYI -- some of my work "borrowed"

For those downloading Ricardo Jone's ultralight panel.Although he was kind enough to include mention of my name in his description, I was not asked, nor did I give him permission to borrow my work--namely, the panel.bmp taken from my Microlight project.I created that bitmap with the help of Fabio Miguez from Leading Edge. I sketched out the shape and general plan of the panel, and Fabio offered to apply a more realistic shading.People like Ricardo should not be in so much a hurry to see their "name in lights" that they borrow work like ours without our permission. Had he'd asked, I likely would have agreed. Moreover, a panel concept is very much an artistic vision. I had a vision of what I wanted, and how I wanted it to look to the pilot. If someone like Ricardo comes along with a better idea, fine..... But then they should at least take the trouble to design their own panel background, rather than take the work of others.I have forwarded this issue to the file library managers as well, but I wanted folks to be aware of "how" my work was obtained.+-John

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!