Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

ATTENTION>>>>VIRUS ALERT

Thanks for the 'heads up" I just checked my main email site after seeing this and that MS email was in there. Funny how my Spam Detector got it first, guess it knows about MS as well!Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

This virus doesn't reproduce by any new means--there's been similar viruses released. The punchline in the article is "when the attachment is opened". If someone here doesn't know by now not to open unsolicited attachments, this thread won't help them.I am more worried about two scam emails I received Sunday. Both said they were from paypal, and even their ip headers traced to server with a paypal address. Both asked for personal information, including my credit card number, stating it was needed to keep me an "active" customer. Since I never shopped via paypal, I took these as some type of scam. I was concerned that the night prior I had used my Credit Card to purchase the Eaglesoft jet--but that was via their wrapper program. Dumb coincidence.As with viruses--never give out credit card information via email, or via a solicitation. Same goes for social security numbers, etc.... Even if someone threatens you with all sorts of reprisals, don't give such information via email. Email has not reached that level of trust yet.... Most of us here purchase FS2002 add-ons. The legit firms either use secure websites, or wrapper programs, to gather the information they need.-John