Sign in to follow this  
jfri

Downloading files does not work

I tried to downloadRCBSE-10.ZIPbut when I click the download button, instead of the download dialog I get this page can't be opened.I have been able download files before.I useWin XP Pro SP2IE6NOD32 AVAluria Software SpywareBroadband

>Have you read the FAQ at http://library.avsim.net/help.html>?library.avsim.net is now as suggested in the list of trusted sites. And I had already checked i.e enabled 'Use Passive FTP'.Still I get the 'Page cannot be displayed message'.

I get the same kind of problem.After checking the download button, the download page appears with Firefox, but the download never begins.Using IE6 the download page cannot be displayed.Ports 20 and 21 are open in the router.

I have a new router and forgot to open ports 20-21 for outbound traffic.Every thing is back in order.Sorry for the disturbance.

>For trouble shooting purposes, try using Mozilla Firefox at>http://mozilla.com/products/firefox . Tell me if downloads>work through that browser versus IE so we know what type of>problem we have here.I have tried this Firefox and download still dosn't work. I get no 'page cannot be displayed message' but instead nothing happens when the download is supposed to start.