Sign in to follow this  

I'm DYING to know!!!! (FS2004 Question)

Hello all you FS2004 ACOF testers out there! I just want to know for sure..........Can I sit in the virtual cockpit and start the engines by hand clicking the switches? Are all the switches clickable? Can I fly with ONLY the VC???Thanks!!!

Max,I douby you'll get a reply to this or any other question on FS2004. Beta testers have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement not to discuss the product.Tom Allensworth has been sent a press-release copy so he may chip in.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

hey,Word on the street is their working on a monster review of fs2004 :-shy :-lolAndrew

"Tom, what say's you?"What say me??? I say "I don't do VC's".... :-lolOther than that, Maury Pratt and the editorial / review team would be very unhappy with me if I start giving too much away. We do have to save something for the "monster review" coming from AVSIM, donchaknow??? :)

Guest ba747heavy

:-lol Did someone let Bill O'Reilly in here? :-lolI will personally not use the VC, unless forced too.....I am with Tom on this one.

Guest cw1011

I felt that way until I bought Briefing Time and updated to the GMAX commander. I feel these two planes really pushed the state-of-the art in immersion and feel. Crisp gauges, smooth panning (I have a rotary axis on my throttle programmed for panning) - really great when flying the pattern or checking out the scehery.

>What say me??? I say "I don't do VC's".... :-lol>>Other than that, Maury Pratt and the editorial / review team>would be very unhappy with me if I start giving too much away.>We do have to save something for the "monster review" coming>from AVSIM, donchaknow??? :)Drat! Foiled again! :)Best,-John

on the MS page it says you can do that ..to click stuff in VC...