Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul_W

New FS2004 Screenshots

Hey everybody, Did anyone notice the people in the catwalk above the 737? Do you think they actually move(the people, that is) across the catwalk? Wouldn't that be cool?

<>>The airport with the water around the interstate is Miami Intl, knowing that because I pretty much fly by it almost every day and let me tell you it looks very real, now I cant wait for FS2004. I wish they could also show Princess Juliana Intl (TNCM) which is also supposed to be a detailed airport.

Hey Gang!It seems like the folks at Microsoft have actually added a nice level of detail to airports like DFW and MIA. I'm impressed!!!! I can't wait for this to come out.Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Now those look promising! ;-)

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Seems that either they've improved the ground textures or taken them on a better system, they look much better than the previous ones.

But they still have not got Frankfurt (EDDF), although this is # 2 in Europe and I think # 4 or # 5 in the world! They just ignore it! x(At least they have placed the Messetower correctly now.Wolfgang

Guest cloudtops

This may have been mentioned in another thread, but I have yet to see registration number N700MS on the FS2004 planes.Kevin

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

"I have yet to see registration number N700MS "I like that A LOT better however tail numbers don't contain more than 2 Alpha character but to change things up for callouts it's perfect!

Guest PZL

There's the newest version of Sheremetyevo that already has people moveing across a catwalk.PXL

Guest cloudtops

Exactly, Carmine. One of the things that consumes a fair bit of time with re-installing FS is creatively changing all of the defaults from N700MS to something, no, anything else. I'm glad MS listened to us (on that one).Kevin

Guest Pardue802

I wonder if this is some of the super detailed scenery or generic scenery? My guess is that it's a super detailed area around one of the airports or something. If they have scenery THAT good for everywhere generic... whoah!!!Ken