Sign in to follow this  
Bonkster

FFS Saab 340 Paintkit

When I purchased the FFS Saab 340 a couple years ago, I never downloaded the painkit because they had so many liveries already done (most of which I downloaded), however as fate would have it, they are now defunct and I have the need to do a couple of repaints that weren't available before they went under! (especially since I now have it working in FSX) :( Does anyone have a copy of the paint kit? Or maybe know of a place to download it?Any help would be graciously appreciated!Thanks!Alex

I thought for sure I had it but I can't find it anywhere. Glad to hear you got it working in FSX.. It's an FPS hog though isn't it?
Actually... no... it runs quite smoothly in FSX!! I was surprised!

Actually... no... it runs quite smoothly in FSX!! I was surprised!
If I may ask, what exactly did you do to get it working in FSX?The FFS Saab has always been one of my favorite aircraft.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

The link in this thread does not work anymore, so I was wondering whether anyone else knows where a paint kit for the FFS Saab 340B might be found. I've been search low and high but can't find one, and I'd really like to get a flyBe repaint done. If anyone knows where the kit might be or has a copy of the kit, please share :)CheersBryn.

Streaming at twitch.tv/brynmwr

We aim to please!http://www.kitte.ax/a.zipIt's a 34 MB file and I'll remove it in a few days (if I remember to, that is...).And Alex, I am not at all envious regarding that Cirrus SR22... :D Must have cost a fortune!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

hey man the link isnt working any more can you please repost i really need this paintkit

We aim to please! http://www.kitte.ax/a.zip It's a 34 MB file and I'll remove it in a few days (if I remember to, that is...). And Alex, I am not at all envious regarding that Cirrus SR22... :D Must have cost a fortune!
link isnt working

We aim to please!http://www.kitte.ax/a.zipIt's a 34 MB file and I'll remove it in a few days (if I remember to, that is...).And Alex, I am not at all envious regarding that Cirrus SR22... :D Must have cost a fortune!

Can you reupload it please?

Greetings all,

Is the FFS Saab available to purchase anywhere? 

Thank you,

GD

Unfortunately, no because the company folded many years ago. Why they didn't just leave it up on simmarket to make some more money off it I have no idea. I know that it's available on thepiratebay. However, I'm not recommending that you download it as the legality of downloading payware for free from a company that no longer exists seems like a bit of a grey area, and its better to err on the side of not breaking any copyright laws. I'd also like a good Saab 340, and thankfully Razbam is working on one. It's still in very early development, but they have some early pictures of it on their facebook page you may be interested in. 

thankfully Razbam is working on one. It's still in very early development, but they have some early pictures of it on their facebook page you may be interested in. 

Hamoody, I think you are referring to the Embraer 120 - very SAABish but still not the same airplane.

Anyway, I loved the FFS 340 but it was a pity that it lacked a FMS!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Hamoody, I think you are referring to the Embraer 120 - very SAABish but still not the same airplane.

Anyway, I loved the FFS 340 but it was a pity that it lacked a FMS!

Nope, I'm referring to the Saab 340. I'm guessing that they'll start working on it more after the EMB-120 is released. 

10285558_675007389252569_734858677862633

Nope, I'm referring to the Saab 340. I'm guessing that they'll start working on it more after the EMB-120 is released. 

10285558_675007389252569_734858677862633

LOL - I had to scroll waaay down! :) Looking forward to it  :good:

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------